跳转至内容
0
  • 版块
  • 讨论
  • 最新
  • 标签
  • 热门
  • 顶端
  • 用户
  • 版块
  • 讨论
  • 最新
  • 标签
  • 热门
  • 顶端
  • 用户
皮肤
  • 浅色
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • 深色
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • 默认(不使用皮肤)
  • 不使用皮肤
折叠
JIKE社区
H

Halen

@Halen
🍌
取消关注 关注
关于
帖子
16
主题
2
分享
0
群组
1
粉丝
1
关注
0

帖子

最新 最佳 有争议的

  • Does anyone have a Windows Server 2022 Key?
    H Halen
    账号密钥

    @shopbody Thank you for your help


  • Does anyone have a Windows Server 2022 Key?
    H Halen
    账号密钥

    @zhizu The issue has been resolved. Thank you very much for your help
    I would like to ask, in case of similar situations in the future, how can I operate to avoid the need for secondary activation/verification
    success actived


  • Does anyone have a Windows Server 2022 Key?
    H Halen
    账号密钥

    I don't know whether I have to replace the key or just need to obtain a new confirmation ID:5608912 0199333 2145425 8421675 4978150 1032333 5678734 3030610 3632961
    替代文字


  • Does anyone have a Windows Server 2022 Key?
    H Halen
    账号密钥

    Does anyone have a Windows Server 2022 Key?or where could I to get a key for Windows Server 2022?
    my system had actived on 2024,but I recently migrated it to PVE, and it shows as not activated,how could I do?
    这是现在系统显示的状态


  • 微软 LTSC 2024 KEY (Windows 11 or Office 2024)
    H Halen
    账号密钥

    可以直接激活


  • 微软 LTSC 2024 KEY (Windows 11 or Office 2024)
    H Halen
    账号密钥

    搬运:
    KEY:DBWQN-2DHPP-7XGRH-MKDFW-JFK6D
    Description: Office24_ProPlus2024VL_MAK_AE2
    Sub Type: X23-57850
    Activation Count: 2818


  • can anyone give more data center keys for 2022?
    H Halen
    账号密钥

    Thank you very much for your efforts, through your teachings, I have a better understanding of the right practices in the open source community and to become a person like you in the future


  • can anyone give more data center keys for 2022?
    H Halen
    账号密钥

    非常感谢您的付出,通过您的教诲,我更加明白在开源社区里的正确做法以及未来成为类似您这样的人


  • Windows Server 2022 Key
    H Halen
    账号密钥

    Thank you for your diligent assistance. I have successfully activated my system using the provided key. Your support has been invaluable.
    System activation succeeded


  • can anyone give more data center keys for 2022?
    H Halen
    账号密钥

    It's fine. Thank you for your dedication. You have significantly contributed to this forum. I deeply appreciate your consistent hard work. I will heed your advice and seek out other shared keys. The JIKE forum is the only consistent source of stable keys for me, though I recognize my limitations and should explore more diverse options. Thank you for your guidance and your efforts. I was able to activate my computer using the key you provided.


  • can anyone give more data center keys for 2022?
    H Halen
    账号密钥

    I have noticed that no one has updated the keys for Windows Server 2022 for a long time. Can anyone provide some new keys?


  • 密钥电话激活原理求解
    H Halen
    账号密钥

    蹲一个,好奇原理


  • Windows 10企业版LTSC 2019激活密钥
    H Halen
    账号密钥 windows10密钥

    @Nang This key can not use,do you have a new key?Thanks


  • Office 2021 Professional Plus (Retail)
    H Halen
    账号密钥

    @ccc0008 You could see the picture,I think that may be use too more.


  • Office 2021 Professional Plus (Retail)
    H Halen
    账号密钥

    @nang The key can not be use,I am looking for your renew.


  • Account Office 365 Lifetime Subscription 😇
    H Halen
    账号密钥 office365 office office 2019

    @samikol Can I ask how to use it ?
    if it can bind to my microsoft account?

  • 1 / 1
  • 登录

  • 没有帐号? 注册

  • 登录或注册以进行搜索。
夸克网盘
5,464 个主题
百度网盘
5,035 个主题
连续剧
1,757 个主题
国产剧
1,133 个主题
美剧
842 个主题
动作片
813 个主题
恐怖片
602 个主题
动画片
438 个主题

83

在线

45.1k

用户

51.9k

主题

128.2k

帖子
  • 第一个帖子
    最后一个帖子